PUBLIC INFORMATION PORTAL
Welcome to the Public Information Portal. Maya Angelou Public Charter School believes in transparency and ensuring that parents/guardians and the school community have access to pertinent information. On this page, you will find important information about our finances, academic programs and general policies. Take a look around and feel free to reach out if you have any questions to Tirza Buelto at email@example.com.
- MAPCS Board Members + Minutes
- School Operations
- Key Contacts
- Lottery Procedures
Accordingly, our board members have expertise in key fields, including education, community service and nonprofit management, parenting and community engagement, finance, law, communications and corporate governance. There are ad hoc and standing committees of each board who engage in more in-depth organizational planning, support, and operations.
Peter Leone, Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Vu, Vice Chair, email@example.com
James Forman, Jr.
Board Related Documents
- Charter Meeting Calendar
- Public Board Meeting Agenda (Wednesday, December 4, 2019)
- Approved meeting minutes from the last two (2) years.
- 2019-2020 Board Meeting Approved Minutes 1st Quarter – redacted
- 2019/2020 Board Meeting Approved Minutes 2nd Quarter December 4, 2019
- 2019/2020 Board Meeting Approved Minutes 3rd Quarter
- Videos of Board Meetings (Coming Soon)