PUBLIC INFORMATION PORTAL
Welcome to the Public Information Portal. Maya Angelou Public Charter School believes in transparency and ensuring that parents/guardians and the school community have access to pertinent information. On this page, you will find important information about our finances, academic programs and general policies. Take a look around and feel free to reach out if you have any questions to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MAPCS Board Members + Minutes
- School Operations
- Key Contacts
- Lottery Procedures
Accordingly, our board members have expertise in key fields, including education, community service and nonprofit management, parenting and community engagement, finance, law, communications and corporate governance. There are ad hoc and standing committees of each board who engage in more in-depth organizational planning, support, and operations.
MAPCS Board of Directors Meeting:
September 11, 2023 | 1:00 – 4:00 PM
Board Related Documents:
- Public Meeting Agenda (Tuesday, September 8, 2020)
- Charter Meeting Calendar (SY21/22)
- Approved meeting minutes from the last two (2) years.
- 2019-2020 Board Meeting Approved Minutes 1st Quarter – redacted
- 2019/2020 Board Meeting Approved Minutes 2nd Quarter December 4, 2019
- 2019/2020 Board Meeting Approved Minutes 3rd Quarter
- 2019/2020 Board Meeting Approved Minutes 4th Quarter
- 2020/2021 Board Meeting Approved Minutes 1st Quarter
- 2020/2021 Board Meeting Approved Minutes 2nd Quarter
- Videos of Board Meetings (Coming Soon)